Explore the new natural wonders in the Andes of Cusco. Visit the 7-color mountain Wallata Kunka (Andean goose pass, 4,900 meters / 16,076 feet) located in the Palcoyo or Palccoyo Community and the beautiful 4 Lagoons located in the lands of the cacique Tupac Amaru II (José Gabriel Condorcanqui).
In this new tourist circuit: you will walk along a gentle path and only for 1 hour, you will see three mountains of 7 colors and admire the impressive panoramic view of the Andes mountain range and the majestic mountain “Ausangate” the fifth highest mountain in Peru (6,384 meters / 20,945 feet). In the lands of the Cacique, admire the four fantastic lagoons: Mishk’iqocha (Sweet Lagoon), P’osqoqocha (malodorous lagoon), Acopia and Pumacanchi. Also, you will able to see the abundance of Andean fauna and even the daily activity of the locals.
The Tour to Palccoyo Mountain and 4 Lagoons, will begin and end at your Hotel in Cusco and last 10 hours. We only do this Tour in private service (Exclusive).
- The altitude of the Palccoyo mountain: 4900 meters / 16,076 feet
- Minimum temperature: 3ºC / 37.4ºF
- Climate: November to April: the rainy season
- Hiking time: 1-hour round trip
1 Day Tour: Cusco – Palcoyo Mountain – 4 Lagoons
Get ready to explore the new wonders of the Andes of Cusco!
At 4 am, the Professional Guide and private mobility will pass through your Hotel in Cusco. Then, start a 3-and-a-half-hour trip to Palccoyo mountain, but before, stop at Cusipata town to have a healthy and energetic breakfast. Then continue your journey to the colorful and beautiful land. Walk for 1 hour and enjoy unique panoramic views, different colors mountains, and snow-capped mountains. Also, you will able to see hundreds of South American camelids.
Then, catch your private mobility to touring through the lands of Tupac Amaru II (The last Inca). While having a picnic on the shore of one of the beautiful lagoons, enjoy the incredible panoramic views and the variety of Andean birds. Also, you will able to see the daily activity of the locals and interact with them.
On the way back to Cusco, stop in the Cusipata town to enjoy an energetic and fortifying lunch (arrival in Cusco 6 pm).
Optional. Visit the Sistine Chapel of America, Andahuaylillas.
- Private round-trip mobility
- Top-level professional guide who speaks English
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks
- Complimentary bottled water
- First aid kit and oxygen
- Ticket to access the Palccoyo mountain
What’s not Included?
- Feed not mentioned in inclusions
- Travel insurance. Please, we beg you to take out travel insurance
- Tips (optional)
What to bring?
- You have to be in Cusco at least 2-day before the Tour to acclimatize
- be in an excellent physical condition
- wear suitable clothing for hiking, warm clothes, and raincoats
What you have to take in your small Backpack?
- Warm clothing (scarf, sweaters, raincoat, gloves)
- Sun hat
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Extra money (PEN)
We only do this tour in private, exclusive for families and couples. The price varies according to the number of people traveling together.
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU BOOK WITH||PRICE IS IN US DOLLARS|
|1 Persona||USD 280.00|
|2 People||USD 160.00 per person|
|3 People||USD 112.00 per person|
|4 People||USD 95.00 per person|
|5 People||USD 85.00 per person|
|6 to + People||USD 77.00 per person|