Super Sacred Valley Full Day Tour, also known as Sacred Valley VIP Package Tour is a superb way to explore the entire Sacred Valley of the Incas in only one full day. This private 1 Super Day Sacred Valley Tour begins on backwards to avoid the crowd on your Sacred Valley Tour Vacation. The Sacred Valley VIP Package Tour on backwards will allow to explore the “Best of the Sacred Valley Tour,” such as Chinchero Colorful Town, Moray “Circular Terraces”, the Salt Mines of Salineras, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo, the Pisac Ruins and the Pisac Local Market, with not many people as you do when you go by Pisaq route, but if you are catching train that afternoon from Ollanta, then we can recommend you to take our Extended Sacred Valley Tour “starting in Cusco and ending in Ollantaytambo.” This 1 Super Day Sacred Valley Tour or Complete Sacred Valley Tour with visit the Moray and the Salt Mines is organized for those who do not have much time in Cusco because of the limited time of their vacations, and willing to visit ALL the MUST-SEE highlights of the Sacred Valley in only 01 Day. Our Sacred Valley VIP Package Tour is a specially designed itinerary 02 Tours in 01 Tour to visit must-see sites in Peru’s Sacred Valley starting at Chinchero (Andean Textile Center) and going back to Cusco via Pisac route. Since most of the agencies begin the classic Sacred Valley day trip via Pisac route and going back to Cusco via Chinchero route.
Sacred Valley VIP Package Tour
On our Super Sacred Valley Full Day Tour, or Sacred Valley VIP Package Tour get a comprehensive overview of Peru’s Sacred Valley on this private full-day tour from Cusco. Visit the Valley’s main highlights – Chinchero coulorful town, Moray agricultural terraces and Maras salt mines – along with the archeological sites of Pisaq, and Ollantaytambo. Listen to informative commentary from your private tour guide about the Inca history behind these ruins and enjoy a delicious lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- TOUR TYPE: Sightseeing tour, Cultural experience
- MEETING LOCATION: Customer´s hotel in Cusco
- TOUR DURATION: 11- 12 hours super full day
- MODE: Walking and private transport
- SCHEDULED TIME: Our tours leave at 7 AM / until 6:30 PM or 7 PM
- END OF THE TOUR: Customer´s Hotel located in Cusco city
- DIFFICULTY: Easy-Moderate
- GROUP SIZE: Operated as a private service – Minimum 02 people to confirm departure.
- See the best the Sacred Valley has to offer on this private full-day tour, starting and ending in Cusco.
- Explore the ruins of Chinchero, Moray, Salt Mines, Ollantaytambo, and Pisac with our local private guides.
- Learn about the ancient Incas and the significance of each site while traveling the Sacred Valley following Inca hidden route.
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide and
- vehicle and witness the gorgeous scenery of breathtaking views of all snowy peaks of Urubamba snow-capped mountain range.
- Complete Sacred Valley tour experience can be customized.
Places that are visited:
- Chinchero for a weaving demonstration
- The Inca ruins of Chinchero
- Salt Mines of Maras
- Moray Incan terraces
- The Inca ruins of Pisac and Market
Sacred Valley VIP Package Tour — full day
1 Super Day Sacred Valley Tour or Sacred Valley VIP Package Tour Peru, begins with an early morning pick-up at 7 a.m. from your accommodation in Cusco to drive toward the high mountain village of Chinchero (Western side of the Sacred Valley). CHINCHERO — is a small village with beautiful views of the Sacred Valley and famous for its weaving and spectacularly sited at high altitude (3,800 mt./12,500 ft.). In this charming village, you will see adobe homes, narrow cobbled streets, and people in traditional Peruvian dress. At Chinchero, we will also visit a town that has retained many traditions, resulting in exceptional handicrafts and woven goods (we will be witness to a live demonstration of handmade souvenirs and the use of simple instruments and natural dyes). Besides, we´ll visit the ruins of Chinchero and then, we continue driving to the lookout of Raqchi to take in the view of the Urubamba Valley. This part of the valley is filled with crops that dress the mountains like carpets.
We will then continue our trip to Incan agricultural lab known MORAY — is an archaeological site located to the northwest of Cuzco on a high plateau at about 3,500 mt. (11,500 ft) and just west of the village of Maras. This Inca site contains unusual Inca ruins, mostly consisting of several terraced circular depressions, the largest of which is approximately 30 m (98 ft) deep. As with many other Inca sites, it also has an irrigation system. Here, our guide will transmit you the history of this impressive Inca ruins on the mountain top. After learning how Quechua people cleverly designed a drainage system at the bottom of the terraces in order to avoid flooding during the rainy season. Afterwards, we drive down to SALT MINES OF MARAS — at this amazing site, you can see the pans fed by saline spring water that was built on steep terraces along one side of a narrow valley. The water is sent throughout the pans by a network of channels where the water slowly evaporates leaving the salt behind. Salt has been collected from Maras since Pre-Incan times and it is thought that a collective of salt ‘miners’ has maintained the terraces and channels for hundreds of years. We then follow the route to URUBAMBA — the heart of the Sacred Valley, where we will stop for a buffet lunch. Following lunch, we will continue our scenic journey to the amazing town of OLLANTAYTAMBO — is a quaint town of Inca foundation with remarkable water channels, stone streets, colorfully dressed native people and the great Sun Temple on the hilltop.
To finish off, we will head to Pisac drive along the Urubamba River Our final stop is THE RUINS OF PISAC and THE MARKET. Once there, you will explore the Pisac archaeological park and learn about the powerful Inca Empire. Then we back on road to down to the Pisac town´s traditional market for a brief exposure to all local artisans and their colorful merchandise. After our full day Sacred Valley tour service will end at your hotel in Cusco.
Super Sacred Valley Day Tour Includes
- Pick up from your Hotel in Cusco.
- Professional, local, English-speaking tour guide.
- Private and comfortable transportation with a professional driver. The type of vehicle will be provided based on the group size (SEDAN, MINI-VAN or VAN).
- Drop off at your Hotel in Cusco city.
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Admission Tickets to the sites. “Boleto Turístico” (Sacred Valley Tourist Ticket) which grants you access to the historical sites described in the tours.
- Personal expenses.
Very Important Note:
All sites in the Sacred Valley require a tourist ticket. Our Sacred Valley day trip only requires a partial tourist ticket as explained below:
The Partial Tourist Ticket is PEN 70.00 Soles (about $25 USD per person) and it is valid for 2 consecutive days. With this ticket, you may access to the following sites Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Moray, and Chinchero.
If you are interested in visiting other sites in the Sacred Valley, we recommend you to buy the General Tourist Ticket (Boleto Turistico General), at a cost of PEN 130.00 Soles (about $45 USD per person), and valid for 10 days with access to 14 different locations including Cusco and Sacred Valley historical sites.
Kids under 10 Years old do NOT pay any entrance fee.
The price of Super Sacred Valley Day Tour
The price of an extended tour to Sacred Valley depends on the group size. Please contact us for more information
All of our tours are operated by Local People with a true passion for their heritage and ready to create Memorable lifetime Experiences for you!
- Small backpack for personal things
- Personal documents.
- Hiking shoes.
- Jacket or poncho for the rain.
- Bottle of water, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Comfortable clothes for walking.
- Camcorder and / or camera (optional).