It is one of the best options for those travelers who do not plan to stay long in Cusco. But want to explore the capital of the Inca Empire and discover the lost city of the Incas, “Machu Picchu.”
The tour begins and ends at your hotel in the city of Cusco.
Tour Route: City Tour Cusco (The Cathedral, Sun Temple (Qorikancha), Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay) and Machu Picchu.
“Traveling is the answer, no matter what the question is.”
- Theme: Cultural
- Tour Style: Private Tour (exclusive)
- Frequency: Daily departures
DAY 1:Welcome Reception and City Tour Cusco
A.M. At the time that your flight arrives in Cusco be received by our host and transferred to your hotel. Then, you will have free time to acclimatize.
At the appropriate time, start a 6-hour tour that will take you to explore the most impressing places in and outside the city of Cusco. Visit the cathedral and admire the beautiful religious ornamentation. Then, walk down Loreto Street to the Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha), observe the beauty and the perfect combination of 2 different cultures (Inca and Colonial).
Later, get away from the city to visit the 4 nearby archaeological complexes and enjoy the stone masterpiece of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay and, finally, return to your hotel.
Accommodation in Cusco at the chosen hotel.
DAY 2: Tour to “Wonder of the World”
Today, you will discover the lost city of the Incas!
At the agreed time, our staff will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and transfer you to the Ollantaytambo or Poroy train station. Upon arrival at the Aguas Calientes station, our staff will meet you and escort you to the bus station to Machu Picchu. Together with your professional guide, explore the lost city of the Incas, marvel at the perfection of the construction, discover the history behind it, and admire the fascinating landscapes.
At the end of your tour, board a return bus to Aguas Calientes to enjoy a lunch buffet. In the afternoon, board your return train to Ollantaytambo or Poroy station. Upon arrival, our staff will also be waiting for you to escort you to the city of Cusco.
Accommodation in Cusco
DAY 3: Farewell transfer to Cusco Airport
With 2 hours and 20 minutes before the departure of your flight, our staff will go through your hotel to accompany you to the airport in Cusco. If your flight departs in the afternoon, you will have free time to explore more to the city of Cusco or to buy some souvenirs.
End of our service.
We are infinitely grateful for your preference and visit.
- Welcome reception at the Cusco airport and transfer to the hotel
Tourist Bus in City Tour Cusco
- All tickets to access the places to visit in City tour (Cathedral, Qoricancha, and Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park)
- Top-level local guide who speaks English
- Roundtrip mobility between your hotel in Cusco and the train station
- Roundtrip EXPEDITION train tickets between Ollantaytambo and Machupicchu town
- Bus tickets between Aguas Calientes and the Inca City of Machupicchu
- Entrance ticket to the Inca city of Machupicchu
- All tour in Private service
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Cusco with breakfast, based in a 3-star hotel.
- Farewell transfer from your hotel to the airport
What’s not included?
- Food not mentioned in the itinerary
- All flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal items
- Tickets to Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountain (optional)
- Tips (optional)
What to bring?
- Inform us if you have any mishap or delay in your arrival in Cusco
- Drop heavy bags in Cusco
Carry a small backpack (maximum of 20 liters) and inside it:
- Personal documents (passport, ID, CEDULAS, Student Card and others)
- Poncho for the rainy season (November to April)
- Sun hat
- Mosquito repellent
- Mineral water
- Personal medications
- Extra money (PEN)
- Cameras and others
We are specialists in Private Tours (exclusive family tour)
Our price is expressed in American dollars and per person. The rate varies according to the number of people who book together.
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU BOOK WITH||PRICE IS IN US DOLLARS|
|1 Person||USD 749.00|
|2 People||USD 536.00 per person|
|3 People||USD 489.00 per person|
|4 People||USD 470.00 per person|
|5 People||USD 442.00 per person|
|6 to + people||USD 432.00 per person|
Our optional services
These services are optional, only if you want you can add in your booking.
- To climb to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, add USD 20 per person.
- To travel by Vistadome train, add USD 75 per person
- Ask the price of the Belmond Hiram Bingham or First Class luxury trains.
- If you wish to spend the nights in a higher category hotel such as 4 and 5 starts, ask about our confidential rates.
We offer USD 20 off.
- For the countries that belong to the Andean Community (CAN) Colombia, Bolivia, and Ecuador.
- For university students under 25 years old, they must have an original student card issued by the university, made of PVC material that contains the following: information of the university, personal information of the student, photo of the student and the expiration date of the card must be valid at the time of visiting Machu Picchu.
- Also, for children from 8 to 17 years old.
- Special discount for children under 7, Peruvians and groups organized by travel agencies.